Serving South Australia since 1991

Comments: 3
  • #3

Lauren (Wednesday, 10 February 2016 07:11)

Thank you soooooo much for the work you did on my home.
    The guys that you sent were fantastic.
    10/10

• #2

Ellen (Tuesday, 21 July 2015 03:53)

Nice work, very impressed.
    Thank you very much.

• #1

Amber-Jane (Tuesday, 18 March 2014 05:54)

Outstanding attention to detail, top quality work.
    Very impressed, will definitely call again.

PREVIOUS COMMENTS

____________________

Rose

2:31 AM on July 23, 2013

The young man who completed the work was pleasant and cleaned up well at the end of the job.

Thank-you

3:23 AM on October 8, 2012

Thanks Gregg – Garry did a great job.

Maria

11:28 PM on January 19, 2012

your guys did a fantastic job at Gillman we are now open for business Thankyou

I have another little project in the pipeline. I will give you a call to meet soon.

12:38 AM on September 28, 2011

Please advise Mr Noel that $........ has been deposited into hisaccount receipt no …………..

Please also thank him for his assistance.

Thanks,

Alan

Reply propertymaintenancesa
4:06 AM on September 12, 2011

Hi Heather,

Thanks for your message, it was our pleasure working with you to achieve your goals.

Yes, we do larger jobs and would be happy to look at your carport project. I will be in contact with you by phone for the details.

Thanks, Gregg.

Heather B. says...

Hi Gregg,   Just to let you know that I have come to really appreciate the quality of the work you did for me when your painters did the Unit at Underdale, since I have been helping a friend clean up a property which is coming on the market for sale due to the death of her mother.      She had some painters in and I can honestly say that I had no idea how good your guys were until I had to help her.    Can you let them know that I really appreciate how clean they left everything and the quality of the entire job was superb.   I did thank them at the time, but now it has really hit me, so again, thankyou.

Also, the work that was done on our pergola is working really well, the fall ofthe gutter is good, and the water goes into the tank and does not pool in the gutter.    Thanks again for that job too.    We have been very happy with everything you have done.

Just a question,    Do you do big building jobs, like carports?

There is 14 carports in a cantilever design, the Engineers have done all the drawings and the specifications etc., are currently in at the council for Planning approval.

If you are interested I can let you have the plans and specis for perusal, but I wasn't sure if you are interested in big jobs.

Thanks a lot    Heather

3:53 AM on September 12, 2011

Just a question,    Do you do big building jobs, like carports?

Thanks a lot    Heather B

6:37 PM on February 18, 2011

Hi Gregg,

Thank you for the painting of Unit 4.

I am very happy with the work that was done.

Can you please send me info about membership as I am intending to get you to do other work as well.

Vince was terrific, as well as the other painters, and I will recommend your company to as many as I can.

Thanks a lot, I'm very happy with the job.

Thanks again,    Heather B

10:42 PM on February 26, 2010
Prompt service.

5:06 PM on December 10, 2009

Nice job on our little renovation

9:52 PM on November 28, 2009

The job at our home was first rate. Thanks HEAPS.

Any chance of another gift certificate for the cafe :-) ha ha!

6:57 AM on November 6, 2009

Thank you property maintenance sa for the gift certificate for blu c cafe.

The food was lovely.

We very much enjoyed the whole relaxing experience.

We look forward to you commencing the work at our home.

See you soon, Sue.

7:23 PM on November 2, 2009

thank you for your prompt service. I would definately use your services again.

9:42 AM on September 8, 2009

Thankyou for the quick response to my call about the roof leak in my lounge room.

I am sure that your prompt attendance saved a lot of other damage being caused.

11:18 PM on August 25, 2009

You done good job at my house.

Maria and I very happy.

Good job, very cheap.

Good luck to you.

2:46 AM on August 10, 2009

First rate job on my back fence. I commend you and your workers.

Thank-you very much.

The wife is happy, so I am happy.:D

6:48 AM on July 11, 2009

The jobs that you done on my home are first rate. Cheers.

8:41 AM on July 2, 2009

I would just like to say thanks again for the painting & repairs that your company carried out on my home at Morphett Vale last week.

I was very pleased with the end result.

1:28 AM on June 14, 2009

The renovation that your company carried out on my office was of an exceptional standard.

Both my staff and I were very happy with the minimal interuption to our day to day operation during the renovations.

Your organisation, quality of work and speedy service was much appreciated.

Thank-you.

J.T.

10:45 AM on May 27, 2009

Thank you very much for the landscaping your company carried out for me.

It has transformed the look of my home and best of all, it is  low maintenance and colourful just as I requested.

................................................................................................................................................

11:40 PM on May 25, 2009

Mark and I would like to thank you for all the repairs and tidy up you done at our house at Prospect to make it ready for sale.

It sold at the first open inspection last weekend.

We are sure that the work you done contributed to the quick sale.

Thanks. :-)

11:01 PM on May 25, 2009
Great job on the security door, good price too. Thanks a lot.

10:38 AM on May 20, 2009

Recently your company carried out various repairs on my investment property at christies beach. I would like to thank you again for the wonderful job and let you know that your tradesman Dave was very obliging, professional and friendly. All of these qualities are very rare these days.

I will have no hesitation in calling you in the future if and when the need arises.

Thanks again. Jean.