Serving South Australia since 1991
#Property Maintenance SA is committed to carrying out all of our operations in an environmentally responsible way.
#Property Maintenance SA is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment, because protecting our shared environment is of fundamental importance to us, as it is to our employees, customers, and other stakeholders.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
• Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes.
• Protect the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities and ecosystems.
• Use natural resources including, raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as possible.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range that minimises the environmental impact during both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations applicable to our company.
• We are committed to improving the environment in our communities by fostering partnerships with area businesses to create a cleaner, safer place to live and work while benefiting our community socially and economically.
• Our mission is to improve the environmental quality of our community by partnering with area businesses, to work together to create a clean and safe place to live and work for future generations.